This was my car.
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit LS
This Page is Under Construction.
- Light Metalic Blue
- 14x6" Cragar Mesh Wheels
- 195-60R14 BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
- Rubber Side Skirts (from J.C.Whitney)
- ANSA Exhaust System w/Catalytic Converter removed
- Limo Tinted Windows
- Fiamme Air Horns
- Clifford IPS Alarm
- Homemade Headlight Covers
- Hella 181 Driving Lamps
- Rear Lowering Springs in the rear (From JC Whitney)
Comments: I only had this car for 6 Months. I purchased the car from My
cousin in May of 1989. I autocrossed the car a few times at the ULSCC
(University of Lowell Sports Car Club) before it's demise the day after
Thanksgiving in 1989.